<instrumentation android:functionalTest=["true" | "false"] android:handleProfiling=["true" | "false"] android:icon="drawable resource" android:label="string resource" android:name="string" android:targetPackage="string" />
- contained in:
- Declares an
Instrumentationclass that enables you to monitor an application's interaction with the system. The Instrumentation object is instantiated before any of the application's components.
- Whether or not the Instrumentation class should run as a functional test
true" if it should, and "
false" if not. The default value is "
- Whether or not the Instrumentation object will turn profiling on and
off — "
true" if it determines when profiling starts and stops, and "
false" if profiling continues the entire time it is running. A value of "
true" enables the object to target profiling at a specific set of operations. The default value is "
- An icon that represents the Instrumentation class. This attribute must be set as a reference to a drawable resource.
- A user-readable label for the Instrumentation class. The label can be set as a raw string or a reference to a string resource.
- The name of the
Instrumentationsubclass. This should be a fully qualified class name (such as, "
com.example.project.StringInstrumentation"). However, as a shorthand, if the first character of the name is a period, it is appended to the package name specified in the
There is no default. The name must be specified.
- The application that the Instrumentation object will run against.
An application is identified by the package name assigned in its manifest
file by the
- introduced in:
- API Level 1